Book Owners Online has been made possible by grants from the Bibliographical Society, and the Lyell Fund at the Bodleian Library, University of Oxford, to whom we are very grateful.
Countless librarians and custodians over many years have helped in the putting together of the information in BOO, by providing access to their collections, and they have all played a part in making this resource possible.
Philip Oldfield's agreement that we might use images from his indispensable Armorials Database has been extremely helpful. We are also grateful to the following libraries for agreeing to allow images from their books to be used on BOO, without charge:
- The British Library
- The British Museum, Dept of Prints & Drawings
- The Derby Collection
- Durham University Library
- Lambeth Palace Library
- Lincoln College, Oxford
- Magdalen College, Oxford
- The National Trust
- Pembroke College, Cambridge
- The Plume Library, Maldon
- The Robinson Library, Armagh
- The Royal College of Physicians of London
- Senate House Library, University of London